Help Glossary – Therapist – Notes – Clients
See graph above with glossary below:
- Add a new client – This will take you to the page to add a client.
- View your Therapist Activity Sheet – This will take you to your Therapist Activity Sheet, which holds information about your billing and visits with the clients.
- Search for Client Name – This is where you will be able to search for a specific client’s name.
- Search button – Click here or type ‘enter’ to search the client.
- Client Name – This will be the client’s first then last name.
- View Notes – This will take you to the Visits Index page with the list of notes that are on the client’s record.
- Email Client – To email the client with the email address that they have on record in the system, mouse over this button and it will explain how to do so.
- Invite Client to Schedule Visit – This will send an email to the client with the address they have on record with a link leading to your scheduler for them to schedule an appointment themselves.