Help Glossary – Therapist – Notes – Visits Index
See graph above with glossary below:
- Client name – This will be the client’s name as recorded previously.
- View your Therapist Activity Sheet – This will take you to your Therapist Activity Sheet, which holds information about your billing and visits with the clients.
- Search for client name – This is where you will be able to search for a specific client’s name.
- View all your clients – Click here to see the list of Clients in the Notes module.
- Apply Filter – This will search for the name that was entered in the search bar.
- Add session – In this area, you will be able to add a visit to the client record and select the type of visit that it will be.
- Add external session – In this area, you will be able to add an external visit to the client record and select the type of visit that it will be. This will be a document of notes that you have already completed.
- Download notes – Here, you will be able to download all the notes associated with this client that you have created.
- Edit client – If you notice something is not right with the client’s basic information (name spelling, email, DOB), here is where you can go to correct that.
- Remove blank notes – This will remove ALL notes on the page that have not had data entered in them from either client or therapist. If anything has been marked or noted, the note will not be deleted.
- Documents – This will indicate whether the patient has signed the online documents. This will also display other pertinent client documents and links, including the Client Info Sheet and the Clinical/Non-Clinical Document Storage Log.
- Visit Information – Information such as which therapist is assigned to a visit, supervising therapist, date/time of the visit, and the amount of units that will be billed to insurance.
- Visit Type Description – This will be the type of visit (Diagnostic Interview Assessment, Behavioral Health Progress Note, etc.), and the diagnosis code that will be billed to insurance.
- Visit Actions – These will be the actions that can be taken for this visit. Namely: Review and complete the note, Preview printable note, Email to Client, Update Visit Info, Begin as client (answering questions), or begin as therapist (filling in the note).
- Completed Visit Actions – These will be actions available to take after the visit note has been completed. These are: Print the note,