Doctor Portal How-To Guide
1. Once you have logged in, click “Referrals".
2. Next, click “Make a Referral” towards the top of the page.
3. Enter the Referring Physician Info and Client Info. Attach any related documents (Client's Clinical Information). Check mark the indications for treatment and services requested. Type the referring physician's name, check mark “I agree”, then click "Send Referral".
1. Once you have logged in, click “Messaging”.
2. Next click “Compose”, and address the message.
3. Address the message, type the message, and click "Send".
The recipient will receive an email notifying them that they have a message in Therapractic (not the actual content from the message). They can view the message after they have logged in.
"Send notice by email with access token" - Sends the recipient an email notifying them that they have a message in Therapractic and also gives them a one time access to the message on Therapractic without logging in.
1. Once you have logged in, click “Referrals”
2. Search for the client in “Past Referrals”. If the client has been scheduled or the visit has been performed, dates will be listed. If no date is listed, the client has not been scheduled and the visit has not been performed.
Furthermore, click on "Interoperable Chart" for the Interoperable Patient Chart to view dates of communication with the client, when they've been scheduled, and select pertinent messages.
View assessments and visit notes in the Patient Documents section.